Re: Suggestions for Recording Skype Calls, Please

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:08:35 -0500

There is a software program called Call Burner. It isn't free. You might
want to join the Skype English run by Sarah Alawami. I don't remember the
subscription address off hand. The good folks their more than I do about
Call Burner. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
If you like Avon, check out
If you like food, check out
If you like things that smell good, check out