Re: Suggestions for Recording Skype Calls, Please

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 23:08:35 -0500

Mark,
There is a software program called Call Burner. It isn't free. You might
want to join the Skype English run by Sarah Alawami. I don't remember the
subscription address off hand. The good folks their more than I do about
Call Burner. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you like Avon, check out
www.youravon.com/juliemorales
If you like food, check out
http://allmixedupgourmet.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=596
If you like things that smell good, check out
http://www.scentsational-delights.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=101