Re: Subject lines

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:38:55 -0700

Yes and while we're at cleaning up the list a bit, please confine
private replies to the original sender instead of the whole list,
please.  If your mailer doesn't support replying privately to messages
from mailing lists, then time to find another mailer that does.  They
really do exist.  Frankly, The outlook mailers are among the sorst about
this kind of thing.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2005 at 06:05:47PM +1100, Scott Rutkowski wrote:
> HI all.
> Could everyone please make sure they have the appropriate subject line for
> there messages to the list?
> This last subject Message to deb the message content isn't even remotely
> related to the original thread.
> I'm simply asking everyone to use the appropriate subject line for there
> email because those who don't want to read certain messages skip over them
> and if the subject line isn't correct there may be some useful content in
> that particular message but no one will know because of the subject line.
> No flames please. I'm not the moderator but am simply trying to help the
> list.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!