Streaming Encoders (Sam Winamp Encoder or Shoutcast DSP Plug-In)

  • From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <jardatamailservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:24:09 -0700

Hello lists:

(1)  Is the Sam Winamp Encoder that I purchased three years ago the same
version of the encoder available for purchase today?  Has SpacialAudio upgraded
this software?

(2)  Previously, when I used the Shoutcast DSP Plug-in Encoder, it had a limit
of bit rate (56k) If I remember correctly.  Is this different now and, if so,
could I set my bitrate as high as I have bandwidth in broadcast in any format?
Also, can I have automatic recording of my stream in this version of the
encoder?  Also, if possible, could someone send me the direct download link to
the latest version of this program?

thanks for your time and help.

James Robinson