Re: Streaming Content when Live Stream is Inactive

  • From: "Kevin Reeves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 00:48:51 -0600

When you're not broadcasting live, just run a second winamp and have it play a bunchof audio. This will automatically dump into the stream. When you're ready to broadcast, just dump that winamp, pot up your voice, and you're golden. Hope that helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>