Sound Forge Vs. studio Recorder

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:01:25 -0800

Hi,
I just bought Sound Forge and like it a lot.
I also just heard the ACB Main Menu feature on APH's Studio Recorder.
My brother is going to purchase a sound editor.
For those of you with experience in using both applications, how do they compare? I know they are both accessible. Does it come down to user preference?
I know the full version of sound forge is expensive, I bought the less expensive version for now.
I'm currently using it for editing files. I don't have a podcast yet although I may someday.
I'd be interested in opinions as to which sound editor is most blind friendly.

I know that the lite version of Sound forge is $69 and the full version is about $299.
Studio recorder has only one version and its $200.
Neither is cheap.
Thanks for any input.
John

John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution