Skype On mobile Phone

  • From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <jardatamailservices@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:19:44 -0700

Hello Guys!

I was checking out Skype Mobile and decided to install it on my Cingular 8525
PDA.  I logged in with my desktop Skype account and my regular skype screen
came up, with all of my contacts, phone and skype ones; however, Skype informed
me that my cell call would not be free.  I signedup for the yearly free rate
and use it on my desktop normally.  On my PDA, I have Media Net and a
fully-paid Internet Account.  It's on a mobile device, but Skype to Skype and
US/Canada phone calls of all types should be free; shouldn't they?  Am I
limited to one Skype Session at a time; can I have both Skype mobile and Skype
desktop going at the same time.  I guess that, in a way, they are different
things, but my paid fees should be on both, since I signed on under my account.
 Should I get two separate accounts, one for mobile and one for desktop.  What
about this log on anywhere to talk?  Do I have it wrong?

Clarification Please; somebody.

James Robinson