RE: Skype On Notebook and using Skype as mobile phone source

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:55:17 -0400

I know You can set the behavior of how the laptop acts when you close the
lid through the Toshiba Power manager or whatever it’s called. When you
bring it up, if you go to the second tab there are some combo boxes that you
can modify for actions for when you press the power button and when you
close the lid. I have a Toshiba Satellite and I can do it there, so I hope
this helps.