Re: Shelleys Podcast

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:17:45 -0500

me too! I wonder if it's that cogent/level 3 issue that was set to plague the
net last week? I heard around tech news that Level 3 shut off the bandwidth to
a peering point that Cogent also plugs into, causing traffic not to be able to
pass between the two backbones. That episode came from podcast411.com, maybe on
the other side of the net from us, be nice to have that episode.