Sharing God's Word Podcast

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindMen4Christ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "resting place" <restingplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DIANE GARRETT" <thevolunteer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Randy Tijerina" <rtijerina3@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <lendinghand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <angel_song@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jack728@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 01:08:46 -0500

Hello fellow podcasters and brothers and sisters in Christ. Yesterday has been
one week since our podcast has launched. I very much appreciate those of you
who have been listening. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are so
happy to grow in the Holy Spiret and its good to have you along to share in our
growth and to bring the message God has for those who don't know him.
. Please feel free to distribute the following feed to those who want to listen,
and share the good news with them so they may grow also.
If you don't have Juice, you may stream the podcast at

We do 3 devotionals at random daily. Keys For Kids, Our Daily Bread, and The
Secret Place. Pleas join us as we share Gods Word. Your Brother in Christ.

Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx: AIM ID for AIM only: lino876@xxxxxxx
Skype: lino_and_louie