Shane's rants podcast list now created

  • From: "shane davidson" <shaned@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:10:17 -0400

Hello all;
I hope this isn't two off-topic for this list.
I have just created a group on smart groups, wher among other things, you
can discuss, criticize, praise, and whatever else you feel like doing to my
podcast, goes.
Ok, so why did I do this?
I did this to try and bring my podcast out, I haven't seen mayn comments, or
whatever on my podcast, and so decided to see what sort of response I get if
people subscribe to this list, and have a place where theey can bounce ideas
around about what they like, or even dislike, about my podcast.
If you wish to subscribe, send a blank message to:

Thank you for reading, and if this was off topic, then shoot me! Smile!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.