Shane's playtime goes live in just under 30 minutes!

  • From: "Shane Davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'blind casting'" <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'internet radio'" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'stream ad'" <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'winamp for the blind'" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 13:37:06 -0500

Hey all;
in just under 30 minutes time, shane's playtime goes live, at 2PM eastern,
only on hitz radio!
The links to listen are below.
Note: the broadband and dialup have limits, the broadband is limitted to 20
listeners, and the dialup is limited to 5, so if you can't connect, just
keep trying!
If you want to interact with me on the air, you can add
To your msn, and you can also send email to that address.
If you want to search my music library, you can go to:
And follow the links to search and send your requests in.
Feel free to submit your requests early.

Hope to see you all at 2PM eastern!

avast! Antivirus <> : Outbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 0547-5, 11/26/2005
Tested on: 11/26/2005 1:37:03 PM