Shane's playtime goes live at 0UTC

  • From: "shane davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:40:46 -0500

Hello all;
Well, it's a Saturday, and time for my first, and hopefully not my last,
addition of shane's playtime!
Starting at 0UTC, 7PM eastern, 6PM central, 5PM mountain, and 4PM pacific
time, and running all the way until 1UTC, 8PM eastern, you know the rest, I
will be playing lots of songs, from the good old stuff out of the 50's-60's,
country, rock, and whatever else decides to come out of my winamp, as well
as taking your requests via msn messenger at
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Via e-mail
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Or you can search my music library at:
http://broadcast.shaneD.net
We'll also discuss whatever topic you want to discuss, it's all coming up at
0UTC, only on ACBRadio interactive!
http://interactive.acbradio.org

Hope to see you all there!
Shane Davidson

staff member, ACBRadio interactive, connecting the blind ommunity!
http://interactive.acbradio.org
shane@xxxxxxxxxxxx