Re: Second Mac Tutorial podcast.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:43:49 -0500

Hey, Brother. Well, you surely wouldn't regret it. You'd love the Mac like I do. Hope you all are well, and thanks so much for your kindness.

On Mar 28, 2008, at 12:51 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

Howdy Shane,
Way cool. I'm not a Mack dady LOL, but you should consider submitting these to Main Menu. One of these days with the Lord's help, I'd be willing to
convert to a Mack. Your brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lino_and_louie