Re: Sansa M230 behaving strangely

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <JEWELSONG21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 22:18:37 -0700

Steve,

The strange thing is that, when I plug the player into the computer to
transfer files, the Media folder where the files are doesn't show up.
Instead, I get a config folder, a record folder, and an Audilbe folder.  My
MP3's are in none of these folders, and there's no way I can bring up these
files.  If I transfer new files in, they don't play.  However, the old ones
do.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com