Sansa M230 behaving strangely

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessComp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:02:35 -0700

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

Hello. I just bought a Sansa M230, and I'm having a weird problem. The first time i loaded files, things went normally. I went back a day later to change some files, and the computer recognized it as a removable disc instead of by the player name as before. It also listed an Audible folder, though this player is not Audible ready. There was no media folder, which is the place the files are stored, and there is no way to access the files. The strange thing is that the player plays all files fine, and even the radio works.

I tried plugging the player into my roommate's computer and got the same result. We use Windows XP and JFW 6.0.

Thanks for any help.