Re: Requesting an interview

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 16:02:06 -0500

http://feeds.feedburner.com/wowtech

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Guerra" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2006 3:58 PM
Subject: RE: Requesting an interview

What is your feed address

From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]  On Behalf Of Chris Gilland
Sent: January 06, 2006 5:33 PM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Requesting an interview

Hi.
I have a podcast that I do, that is strictly related to technology
from a blind perspective.  I'm wondering if there is anyone on this list
who may be, or know, anyone who would be a blind emergency dispatcher for
the 9 1 1 system.  I'd like to have a recorded phone interview with them,
about how the equipment was adapted to make it work with the idea in mind
of blindness.  If anyone could help, or could find me someone who could
help, please let me know.

cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris.