Replay AV 8 activation podcast is available

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:35:23 -0800 (PST)

The podcast is up on how to activate Replay 8.04. Listen to the
mp3 file if you can. If you run Replay Converter via Start Menu,
All Programs, Replay AV 8 submenu, then run Replay Converter. Go
to the about button within Replay converter. See if it says
"full version" in the about dialog box.

You can also run the stand alone Replay Converter off yur
desktop. I like to run things from the start menu.

I show all this in the podcast I just did for you.

Here's the direct download for the podcast I did:

http://www.applian.com/Podcasts/27-replay-804-activation.mp3

Or go to the blog at:

http://petrogia.blogspot.com