RE: Replacement for Juice!

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:42:04 -0500

Howdy, Sly.  Podnova does seem to a bit more stable than Juice, and I do
believe development has stopped on Juice.  If this isn't the case, I
apologize, but it does seem that it's been an awfully long while since we've
had an update to Juice.  Podnova is essentially the same as Juice.  It just
has different directories than Juice does, and otherwise, it's identical, as
far as I can tell.

Shane Jackson, Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ
Hoover, Alabama, USA
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof,
for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)