Re: Reminder the Praise and Worship Variety Show tonight on LLJFM

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:05:06 -0500

You have to put it in your player of choice.

In Winamp, you would press control l, or in Media Player, press control u, type in the URL and press enter.

Guess whose show you would be hearing? Guessing it's mine is incorrect. hahahahahaheheheheheheheheheheh! ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>