RE: Recording Skype Calls In Applications Such As Goldwave, CastBlaster, etc.

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:53:58 -0700

Bingo...

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Skarstad
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:47 PM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Recording Skype Calls In Applications Such As Goldwave,
CastBlaster, etc.

Hi Mac
See, i think it's the way you come across. It's quite simple, just ask a
question if you have trouble with a specific term.  You may not be atempting
to come off like you are, I fully realize new people to some of this
technology can be very frustrated.  But if you hang around the list and ask
specific questions about terms you don't understand, you will learn.  It
also helps to do a bit of research yourself.  If there's a term you don't
understand, or an idea that's abit foggy, please ask. That's the only way
you'll be able to get away from the frustration, and start to be more
technically savvy, if you'd like to be that is.
We're here to help, not to show how cool we are.