Re: Recording Skype Calls In Applications Such As Goldwave, CastBlaster, etc.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 05:46:11 -0700

Hi Mac,

The shop talk is just a matter of fact sometimes on these mailing lists. I apologize. I'll write another note shortly in an attempt to explain some of this stuff, but it is also helpful to start learning some of the lingo, too. Lingo ( or jargon) allows people to quickly communicate ideas with others who also know the meanings of the terms. It just can't always be avoided and some of this is up to us to expand our knowledge bases as individuals.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>