Re: Recording Skype Calls In Applications Such As Goldwave, CastBlaster, etc.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:24:31 -0700

Hi Chris,

Well, with Powergramo, registration is the least of your worries. It does not seem to reliably perform its intended tasks, so I would reiterate that, at least for the time being, we probably want to steer as far clear of this one as we can.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>