Re: Recording Skype Calls In Applications Such As Goldwave, CastBlaster, etc.

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:59:51 -0800

That's what I love about this list-- sometimes you can get the info that you
need, but, it comes to you as if it were part of a recipe, ingredient by
ingredient, because no one on the list wants to take the time to explain
anything.  Nevertheless, I appreciate even the briefest of explanations!

Thanks,

-Mac-