Recording Skype Calls In Applications Such As Goldwave, CastBlaster, etc.

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:49:49 -0500

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good way to record Skype calls?  My
sound card does not have the "what you hear" option which I imagine might do
it.

I have been looking on the web, and none of the solutions seem that great.
Many of them require that you do your recording in a specific program, etc.

I did check out Hot Recorder, but I could not figure out how to save files.
You also must use the jaws cursor quite a bit in hot recorder.

I am also playing with something called
Virtual Audio Cable
Which is some kind of shareware software mixer.

But I'm wondering how people here record Skype?

Thanks,
Mika