Re: Re[2]: Using powergramo to record Skype podcast conversations

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:46:52 -0800 (PST)

Maybe do a podcast on what you found to be both accessible and
non-accessible to you with Windows Eyes. I listen to your
podcasts. I use JAWS here. You should be able to go to the
folder where your recordings are being saved to and play the
recordings back there or by opening your favorite player like
Winamp.

Petro