Re[2]: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: "djc" <djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:16:13 -0800

I hope they will make everything from castblaster right on up accessible.
Thanks for your work Darrell.

<steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     I C Q Number Is: 4781694

     Join Me for Great Oldies on Saturday Evenings.

     www.oldiesradionet.com for the Schedule and Information.