Re: Re: audio magic

  • From: Richard Claypool <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:50:11 -0500

mine was called bat2exe.  I still might have it on a backup somewhere.

At the time some friends and I talked about how since it wasn't a virus, it would get past virus scanners and one could do a
deltree/y c:

What a loser to actually do something leik that.

Rick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>