RSS Feeds

  • From: "Shane D" <chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:38:32 -0500

Okay All,

I just got done recording the first episode of my personal podcast,
which I am going to call "Shanecast."

On a side note: I absolutely love owning a mixer when podcasting... I
did 0:00 minutes of post production, and the recording has an intro,
an extro, background music, a sound clip, and special effects.

Anyway, I'm ready to post it to the web!

What do you guys recommend for creating an RSS feed. I might be able
to use Feedburner, but that is a slim possibility unless it has some
pretty nifty features, like:
*Not making a post in your feed out of non podcast related posts (I am
going to post the show links on a blog that I write to as well)
*Being able to distinguish between the MP3 and M3U I link to in the same post

Any suggestions are greatly helpful!

--
-Shane
Blog: http://blind-geek.com/blog/