RE: Question About the Edirol R1

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:28:45 -0800

Thank you so much, Rich.

This is great!!!

Most Sincerely,

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Cavallaro
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:10 AM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question About the Edirol R1

You don't need any access software for the r1.  The menus are verry
accessible.  There are only 14 items in the menu.
Great r1 resources are at
Check out Rob's review of the r1.
Also check out my web site
A friend of mine Derek Lane also has an r1 and he sent me a text file of
some r1 notes.  I have since posted it on my web site.  It lists all the
menus and every thing.
Another very important note the menus don't wrap wich is great!!