[Blind Casting] Re: Query about moving podcast to ourmedia.org

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:16:39 -0700

Larry,

Who are you hosting with?

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Skutchan
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 2:14 PM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Blind Casting] Re: Query about moving podcast to ourmedia.org

Hi Scott.

Ourmedia does provide you a web page and an automatic rss feed for each
media file you upload to them.  The upload tool is OK, but I would rather
have something you could do in a batch process.  You can upload several
files at once through archive.org's ftp site, but those don't get added to
your rss feed.

I'm actually using a combination of a web hosting servie to hold the web
page and the rss file and letting archive.org host the media files.