[Blind Casting] Re: Query about moving podcast to ourmedia.org

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:14:14 -0400

Hi Scott.

Ourmedia does provide you a web page and an automatic rss feed for each media file you upload to them. The upload tool is OK, but I would rather have something you could do in a batch process. You can upload several files at once through archive.org's ftp site, but those don't get added to your rss feed.

I'm actually using a combination of a web hosting servie to hold the web page and the rss file and letting archive.org host the media files.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>