Re: Promo for Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition sought.

  • From: "Don" <n5gbi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:16:33 -0600

I would all so like you to send me a copy of your promo, and we will run it on
the blind handy man show, and the blind like me shows.
We are brocasted on  A C B radio and on many reading radio services, across the
States and Canada.  Send to
n5gbi@xxxxxxx
Thanks in advance Don,  P. S.  I just went and signed the partition.  Don