Re: Pro Tools Petition Promo

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 01:11:51 -0400

Thanks, Jerry!  Well from what I hear, the Mack is working to make things
accessible out of the box with it's Tiger.  I'm not sure how many  people will
go over to the Mack after using Windows for all these many years.  I've never
used anything like it, but judging from people who use it, Protools is a great
program, and I hope that it will become more accessible for those who like to
use its features.