Pro Tools Petition Promo

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:39:36 -0500

Hey Folks,
Here is a promo that everyone is welcome to play on their podcasts or radio shows. It is 1 minute and 37 seconds long. I know that's a lot of time for a PSA, but if it's important to you then please play it. Pro Tools is a program that is used by virtually every broadcasting and audio engineering course in the world. The blind do not have complete access to this program because with the demise of OutSpoken and the release of OS X and VoiceOver, Pro Tools has become unaccessible. Those of us who still use Pro Tools are stuck using an older version that is designed for OS 9 and OutSpoken. The world of audio engineering has moved foward and we simply want to keep up. Please visit <> and sign the petition.

You can download my promo at: