RE: Power Gramo not working?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:38:08 -0600

Hi Petro
That's the funny thing. When I uninstalled and re-installed, it did not ask me to password protect my recordings again. it's like it remembered from last time. Sure wish I hadn't done that now!

At 07:12 AM 11/5/2005, you wrote:

There is always another way but I would uninstall powergramo and
reinstall it and during the setup do not password protect your
files with a password. Does this program provide an uninstall
option in the Programs menu and/or Control Panel's Add/Remove?

Thanks.
Petro