Power Gramo not working?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindCasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:06:37 -0600

Hi folks
Ok, I didn't have any skype contacts online so I decided to be resourceful and atempt to call the echo 123 testing service on skype. I did and everything sounded fine, and just as Jonathan said, there was a Power Gramo menu in skype itself with all the options and everything just as it should be. However when I finished the test call, I went to the place where I saved my skype calls and there was nothing there. I wonder if Power Gramo doesn't count that as a regular call and hence doesn't record that?
If that's the case, i'll wait for someone to come online and i'll give 'em a call and see how it works. I do have it set to record in Ogg format, and after that option is a scrole bar, not sure what that does? But it's set to 100% . Still haven't quite gotten the hang of this software yet but it sure as hell looks promising!