Re: Portable Recorders

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:10:47 -0000

Hi Shane,

I personally recommend the Edirol R09. It has quite a high price tag, but I've used it to record all sorts - interviews (both in quiet and noisy environments), described mobility routes to various places, recording choir practices and church services, and even to give people vertual toures of organs and pianos!

I used it to record the sight village interviews on Main Menu (
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org
) and some of the seminars on the T&T Consultancy 'blog (
http://tandtconsultancy.wordpress.com
).

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane D" <chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx>