Re: Portable Recorders

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:00:20 -0600

Roger,

IF you want something fairly accessible, the Olimpus recorders are probably the
best.  There are recorders like the DS50 that have talking menus.  However, I
have one that doesn't talk, a WMS300, that has few menus and is easy to use.
Recorders such as the Soom and the Ederol are good, but accessibility is a real
problem.  With my zoom I had to get sighted help to learn all the menus, and
they are pretty complicated imho.

HTH