Re: Portable Recorders

  • From: "Gary G Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:27:25 -0500

Darrell, I can't answer anything about the Olympus l-10 at this point, since it hasn't been released yet. I can tell you that it is supposed to be roughly retailing for $399.00 US, similar to the Edirol R-09. it has a wind screen, simple navigation keys, supposedly separate recording and erase keys. I am trying to convert the manual for the L-10, but it may be password protected and I can only look at one page at a time and it won't convert to text with Adobe 8.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>