Re: Podcasts for word lovers

  • From: Lynn Schneider <lschneider9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 14:23:34 -0500

Hi Shannon. Yes, A Way With Words is my absolute favorite podcast. After a hard day on the job, their show is like a mental massage. I would suggest going back and downloading as many older episodes as possible because they have done some really great stuff in the past. I never cease to be amazed at how Martha and Richard answer those word questions so quickly! They really put their all into that show, and I hope they keep doing it for a long long time.

At 09:03 AM 3/28/2006 -0800, you wrote:

Howdy Lynn!  I subscribed to two of the four you sent and one of them, A Way
with Words, is absolutely out of this world!
Thanks for passing these along and I do hope you continue to pass on your
favorites or anything that you see that you find interesting.