Re: Podcasting book and update on disney podcast list

  • From: Jennifer Sutton <jensutton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 21:33:04 -0500

John and other interested folks:

I believe it is unlikely that you would be able to access this ebook; ebooks tend to have security enabled on them. You could, perhaps, buy it, try to access it, and if you fail, I believe that Amazon has a return policy for its ebooks. Please read Amazon's purchasing terms and conditions carefully to confirm that I am correct.

As a fyi, this book has been out for a while, and there are at least two others of which I am aware.

If you are a bookshare.org subscriber, you might try the O'Reilly Book on there. I think it's called Podcasting Hacks, but, at least last time I looked, if you searched on the word podcasting, it was the only one that came up as a result.

Good luck.

Best,
Jennifer