Podcasting book and update on disney podcast list

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:21:14 -0800

I understand that recently a book came out called Podcasting for dummies. Evidently it shows you how to put together a podcast.
Does anybody know if it is available somewhere that would be accessible.
I just looked at amazon.com and they say:
Podcasting For Dummies [DOWNLOAD: ADOBE READER]
Tee Morris,
Evo Terra
List Price:

You Save:

$7.04 (32%)
Availability: Available for download now

Edition: e-book (Adobe Reader)

Table with 4 columns and 2 rows
Other Editions:
List Price:
Our Price:
Other Offers:
57 used & new
from $13.85

If I were to purchase the Adobe E-book is it likely I'd be able to read it using JAWS 7 and Adobe 7?

Also I've updated my disney list of Podcasts. If you'd like to see it email me please.

John Gassman
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution