RE: Podcasting Recorders?

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:45:10 -0600

I think it's something we could all learn from, so this should be a public
If I'm portable I use my edirol r1 but many use one of the iriver flash
based recorder. When portability isn't important, I just use my pc. There
are many programs you can use to record like audacity though that's not very
accessable, or soundforge or studio recorder, there's a beta of that free to
try at
that and a sound card and a microphone will work fine.