Re: Podcaster News Network Launch Press Release

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:49:46 -0600

Yeah, maybe it shouldn't be marketed as podcasting. It could allow people to charge for content that they couldn't before, but it's still closed behind the hosting and platform. Adam Curry is sort of disappointed about it, as it is likely, in his opinion, to cost podcasters who want to use it more money.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>