Podcast receiving devices/programs

  • From: "Dr. Ronald E. Milliman" <rmilliman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:19:37 -0500

What all kinds of devices can be used to receive podcasts?  Can an I-Pod be
used?  I am asking because I am a professor here at Western Kentucky
University, and I plan to use podcasts in conjunction with some of my
classes this fall, and I am wondering what all kinds of devices the
students might have that they can use to receive my podcasts on.

I know they can use their desktops and laptop computers if they have the
right software, like the Juice program, but what other kinds of devices and
programs can be used???

Ron M.

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, Western Kentucky University
**President, South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB)
**Chair, Monthly Monetary Support Program (MMS)