Podcast is moving.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 03:02:12 -0500

Hello, all. The BlindWorld Blog and Podcast has a new home. It is http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com and the new podcast feed for you all to use is http://feeds.feedburner.com/bwbp The old Live Journal will stay up for a while, and I intend to bring back some of the older podcasts for those who missed them. Also, no new podcasts will be added to the Live Journal after the short one I just posted. Please come on over to the new feed and get ready for the new and improved BlindWorld BLog and Podcast. I'm using a program called MarsEdit to upload posts to my blog, and it is so cool. We'll see you all in the next entery, and thanks for your continued support and for subscribing to the new podcast and blog. Later.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728