Podcast Ten is here!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 06:36:53 -0500

Hi Everyone,

This one is packed with two guests.  Licensed Clinical Social worker Michele
Lanese, does a spontaneous podcast with me while driving home from some
things we were doing on Saturday,  she wanted to talk about humor, and ends
up recounting an absolutely hilarious food fight she was in while in New
Jersey, while we were here dealing with hurricane Wilma.

And licensed nutritionist Janet cimorelli responds to listener email about
thyroid, and tells us about a presentation she gave about salvaging and
modifying some of those great old recipes to keep them healthy.

And we open and close out with that wonderful upbeat music I'm hooked on by
Andre Lewis of andrelewis.com

If you would like to be on an interview or suggest someone to be
interviewed, please let me know.

Download the show:
ten!  Get It Now!</a>

Or subscribe to my feed by pasting
Into your pod catching software.
Thanks so much for listening and for your enthusiastic support and interest!
All best
Many Blessings!
Debbie Hazelton
Hooked on Podcasting!