Podcast Six is Here!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:02:17 -0500

I'm gradually catching up, that is, if I can get all aspects of me to get it
together at the same time in a given day!  Wow!  Life is full!

This interview was done on November 17 with Licensed Nutritionist Janet
Cimorelli.  We talk about Vitamin C and it's benefits to the immune system.
How much do you think you should have?  Do you think you get enough?  And
what about that Flu Shot?  Do you get one?  Think it's good for you?  And
vaccines?  Are they good for you?  Good for your kids?  Do you think you
have choices about these things?  Well listen and see what you think.

Remember that you can email Janet
janet@xxxxxxxxxx
And of course, we love to hear from you here via email or through the
comment line.
Thanks for listening!

If you would like to be on an interview or suggest someone to be
interviewed, please let me know.

Download the show:
Get It Now!</a>

Or subscribe to my feed by pasting