Podcast Server Problems

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 02:50:42 -0500

Well, we're having problems with the server that holds my podcasts. I won't be able to post anything new for awhile unless I find space somewhere else. We got new bandwidth from our ISP and they wanted to switch our server over to the new pipe. When they rebooted the box one of the drives stopped working. It was reporting drive failures and being a bit uncoperative. We lost a bunch of config files and some audio, none of which was mine. I hope we get our box back soon but I won't know anything until we get a new hard drive.

Thanks,
Byron