Podcast 3 of the Technology blog and Podcast is up

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:51:35 -0800

Hi all,
Podcast 3 of the Technology blog and podcast is up. It looks like I have a lot more information on this, so Podcast 4 will be a continuation. I had scheduled articles, but they will be delayed. http://technology.menvi.org is the web site where you can subscribe to the feed and read what I have up there. I'll be posting articles later. If you can't find the podcast after awhile, click on the podcast category or find its link. Enjoy.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one